Thank you for visiting our Stride Away resources page. You will find ideas and activities that you can use to keep you children active at both home and at school.
Starting on Monday we are challenging pupils in Herefordshire to #StrideOut! We want you to make the most of your time outside the house & #takenotice. We will be going through the alphabet & each day want you to spot all the things beginning with that letter!
You can also record what you have found on our alphabet sheet – draw, write or take a photo!
Stride Active Activity Timetables
A selection of different activities that can be done at home and in school. We will add a new timetable each week
We have created a series of activities for young leaders to have a go at
Change 4 Life Directory
The School Games Organiser Network have developed a directory of activities that are linked to the potential issues that children will be facing post covid.
Stride Active Personal Challenges
Here are 5 activities that are perfect to challenge children in years 1 and 2.
- Key Stage 1- Bean Bag Balance Challenge
- Key Stage 1- Fill the Boat Challenge
- Key Stage 1- One leg stork Balance Challenge
- Key Stage 1- Shuttle Run Challenge
- Key Stage 1- Target Throw Challenge
Here are 4 activities that are perfect to challenge children in years 3 and 4.
- Key Stage 2 Lower- Draw the T Challenge
- Key Stage 2 Lower – Mini Speed bounce Challenge
- Key Stage 2 Lower- Target Throw Challenge
- Key Stage 2 Lower- Wall Ball
Here are 3 activities that are perfect to challenge children in years 5 and 6.
Here are our High School Challenges